Thursday, May 21, 2015

#106

May 19th 2015 

Hi! I'm always studying on my iPad to be able to graduate and this is making me really tired and I'm having terrible headaches. I'm a little bit worried because tomorrow I'm going to the dentist and it's  a really long time that I don't go...a really long time. I'm scared of the dentist, I used to be, because when I went there they pull me two teeth out and it was terrible, then I passed out and I though up on my mom new jacket, no before I trough out and then I passed out. 
And tomorrow in going! The problem is that my wisdom teeth are growing, three of them and they hurt so bad, sometimes I can't eat because it hurts a lot. 
I'm leaving earlier from school tomorrow and then I only gave two days left of school, then I'm done! No completely because I have to finish an online class, pretty long; but then I'm out of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment