Tuesday, May 26, 2015

#108

May 26th 2015 

Hi! Today it's Tuesday and I didn't even know it because I'm in vacation! 
I'm done with school and today I can finally say It because today I finished my online class, finally! So I'm sure that I can graduate in the US. 
Before I didn't even know if I was or not but now it's pretty sure! 
So, yes I made it but I can't say it until I'm there. 
Let's talk now about prom! I went to prom last Friday with my best friend to his school and it was so much fun! The music was perfect and we were dancing together all night. In the after prom we played a lot of games and it was so much fun and I already miss that night. 
I have 16 days left in the US and that's a so short amount of time that I don't know if I have enough time to do all I want to do or to spend enough time with people I love, family and friends. 
I came in the US by myself and I didn't know what it was going to be this hard but I made it, we all made it. 
I would like to say to all the exchange students that we are brave, and whoever out there told us that we couldn't do it, look where we are now; we made it until the end and we are stronger than before because we had went through the biggest experience and biggest fear of life. We can consider ourselves capable of everything because of this and we know more about the world that we could know before; we heard different opinions and point of view that made us a better person. 
Thank you for make this possible because it's being a life change experience and I'm glad I had the opportunity to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment