Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#110

May 30th 2015

Hi! I have twelve days left in the US and it's not a long time...
The time is really flying and I didn't  even notice it. I'll be home soon and I don't know what to do, what to expect. I'll see my family again, my friends, I'll eat the food I used to eat and go to placed I used to go, I'll speak the same language I used to speak and I'll sleep in the same bed I used to sleep. I'll have my life back in a few days and then what will  happen with the life I have here..? What about my family here, my friends, the food, my bed, places, language... When will I have this again? 
This is my problem now, and I don't think it's only mine; when I left home I was exhausted because I was going to live a new life and a new experience and I knew what I would be back home after 10 months so I was like "see you later"; but what about now? I hope to be back one day, but when? I'm not sure, I don't know, when I will see everybody again. I know that some of my friends I'll never see them again. What I should say to them? "Addio"?! 
This is an Italian way to say: "I'm says goodbye but forever"; I don't know if in English there is a word to say it. 
My biggest fear when I first came here was that people wouldn't remember me, my fear was to be forgotten, like if I never expected. What if people will forget about me one day? Or maybe if listening my name or about the Italian exchange student senior in 2015 they will be like: who?! 
I believe that after you are "gone", you are still there when people remember about you; you'll always be there for people that love you. 
And if nobody remembers you, nobody cared about you. 
Fortunately I found people that love me and maybe a chance (let's just leave this word without explanations). 
Who know what's next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment