Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#111

June 3rd 2k15 

Hi! Few days left here and I'm not ready to leave. 
Today I was in my friend house and we were talking about our friendship, how we became friends and the fact that we won't have this again. 
This guy is my best friend and I love him so much (as a friend). 
We were asking each other and try to figure out how we became so close friends; but we didn't find an answer. 
The first day we met each other was September 20th 2014, more then a month after I was in the US, we were in our coordinator house with other two exchange students and we never really talked to each other. Then I remember that we organized to go together in a church group that was close to his house so I went there; since then we never stopped talking and go out together. 
He is my best friend here and I don't really know how my life would be without him, I mean it. 
I think sometimes about  how my like here would have  been without him and I wouldn't be that good and we support each other when we needed it. I think we are this close because we had the same king of situation and talking about it brought us closer. 
He is the only person who can understand me and I'm the only person who can understand him, probably. 
I loved this experience but I had my good and bed moments and I'm glad that I had the possibility to do it. This experience changed me and made me the person I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment